“Your Problems My Solutions -Your Solutions My Solutions- Your Problems Our Solutions” Let us Build a World of Love and Trust” We are Life Long Learner. Let us -“Be a torchbearer for Millions of People”- You, I and We altogether can “MAKE DIFFERENCE”
Students, teachers and parents face various challenges and problems in life for imparting quality education, , classroom management, teaching techniques and building a strong character at school and at home.
Generally, students, teachers and parents get stuck for numerous how, what, when, why and many more questions life challenging questions imposed by life circumstances.
Be a partner of this ” Problems and Solutions” platform —“Your problems are not your problems —Millions of people can have same problems in different situations and at different level.” Let us be an active partner—–Asks Questions -Suggest some Solutions—Believe me ” You are an amazing “PERSONALITY”. Yes, You CAN–
Normally we have to study math in commerce stream…in Economics, Statics, Account and Math subject consist of math portion so——it is not wise to take burden in ————-
2nd point- Mathematics is one the most interesting subject——if someone’s math is not good in 10th — it does not mean that a student can not improve in math in class 11th ——-it heavily depends on students – will power— strong determination and self confidence to work hard ——-
3rd— So, what do you think — if you are ready to work hard — no harm in taking commerce—-if you are not ready to work hard and practice more and more then — you may choose — select another option ——————Take wise decision — ultimately a student studies — in class 11th student’s father , teacher and school do not study for student— student studies for himself/herself
A great question ——High aspiration-high vision -and high thinking leads to achieve high in our life ——-however, personally i feel -let a class 8th student to live a happy and prosperous life -let allow your child to live with childhood characteristics and beauty—-let allow your child to be a child———wise parent avoid making his/her child in a learning machine though we live in era of “ Artificial Intelligence”.
Notwithstanding, we wish our child to become an IITian —it is good —-Kindly “ENSURE” that —
- Learning accountability of child
- Complete syllabus on time
- Know prescribed syllabus of his/her class properly
- Have right attitude towards learning
- Observe your child regularly
- Help your child to know in depth -syllabus and curriculum of that particular class —- master of subject of same class— and super master of syllabus of same class
- Avoid pressuring and encouraging your child to study more and more ———and for more ( read the a brilliant poem of -The Frog and the Nightingale by Vikram Seth )
- Best wishes
Yes, It is in fact good choice for student.
ANIMATION COURSES IN INDIA
In India, Animation courses are available in three formats-
- Bachelor’s Degree courses
- Diploma courses
- Certificate courses
Let us check out each course format and find important details about them-
1 BACHELOR’S DEGREE COURSES
- BA in Animation & Multimedia
- http://B.Sc. in Animation & Multimedia
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics and Web Design
- BA in Animation and CG Arts
- BA in Animation and Graphic Design
- BA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation
- http://B.Sc. in Animation and VFX
- http://B.Sc. in Animation and Gaming
- for more detail —
- Animation Courses After 12th: Details, Scope, Jobs & Salary
Hello Friend -Sahil —
Believe in yourself and believe in your hard work — you are the pillar point — a decision maker to take wise decision—- however on the basis of experience – we can say —
Introspect—- Reasons of Failure -Introspection-A Way to Success (Read this Article)
Find out your strength and weakness
Find out the reasons for not scoring good marks
Intensively plan for future
Think – Where would you like to reach after 5 -10 years from Today
Be harsh to yourself — be your own critics of your own weakness and strength —- for me — or for any one — it is very easy to say so but it is very difficult to look into the mirror and accept “ What I am”…….
Decide yourself — you are the warrior – who will fight for the better—- so ———GO AHEAD——-work very hard and change the marks and grade of the mark sheet ——————exam result can not stop my growth but certainly poor marks work like a Speed Breaker at National Highway————————Good marks give confidence to a candidate — be confident to change the DIGITS mentioned on your mark-sheet. I Know — You CAN
‘मैंने धोनी की ‘कभी हार न मानने वाली’ सोच का अनुसरण किया. धोनी का दृष्टिकोण है कि किसी लक्ष्य को पूरा करने की कोशिश के दौरान आप जितना सोचते हैं उससे कहीं ज्यादा आपके पास समय होता है. इसलिए कभी मत कहिए कि समय खत्म हो गया, कभी भी हार मत मानिए.’
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores. The test is conducted by the 21 participating law schools in rotation, in the order of their establishment, starting with National Law School of India University
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2019.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCIcategoriesForty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT-2019 exam;Higher age;Computerised draw of lots.
In order to ensure better adaptability to the academic environment of new school, students desirous of changing school may be advised to change school while studying in class IX or in Class XI. All cases of admission shall be regulated by the relevant rules contained in the Examination Bye-Laws. (COORD/SO(Pgt)LOC/2019 dated 5th April 2019)
Category of Direct Admissions-
- Shifting because of transfer of parent from present place of posting to another (Students whose parent are in service)
- Shifting of Family
- Shifting to Hostel
- Shifting from Hostel
- Re-admission due to Fail/not appeared in exams/Improvement/Compartment
- Better Education
- Long Distance
- Medical Ground
Admission to class X in a school is open only to such a student who:
a) has completed a regular course of study for Class IX from an institution affiliated to CBSE;
b) has completed a regular course of study for Class IX and has obtained minimum qualifying marks i.e. 33% from an Institution affiliated to any recognized Board recognized by the Education Department of the Government of the State/U. T. in which such an institution is located
c) CBSE shall have the powers to allow change of school for better academic performance, medical reasons etc. to avoid undue hardship to the candidate(s). In case of all such admissions the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.
Admission to Class XII in a school is open only to such a student who:
a) has completed a regular course of study for Class XI and has passed class XI examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE;
b) has completed a regular course of study for class XI and has passed class XI examination from an institution recognized by/affiliated to any recognized Board in India can be admitted to a school affiliated to this Board only on the transfer of the parent(s) or shifting of their families from one place to another, after procuring from the student the marksheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned.
c) Chairman, CBSE shall have the powers to allow change of school for better academic performance, medical reasons etc. to avoid undue hardship to the candidate(s). In case of all such admissions the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.
Hotel management involves the study of House-Keeping, Food & Beverage Service, Food Production, Dietetics and Nutrition, Tourism Management, Catering Technology, Accommodation Operations & Management, Culinary Arts and Kitchen Administration (Chef Training), Bartending, front office etc. Entry & Selection process As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM joint Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted by “National Testing Agency” Govt. of India for admission to “3 years 6 semesters http://B.Sc. (HHA) Program” in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT.
10+2 or equivalent exam for diploma and graduation courses
Source- CBSE Compendium of Courses after +2
Hotel management involves the study of House- Keeping, Food & Beverage Service, Food Production, Dietetics and Nutrition, Tourism Management, Catering Technology, Accommodation Operations & Management, Culinary Arts and Kitchen Administration (Chef Training), Bartending, front office etc.
1. Diploma in Food & Beverages
2. Diploma in Front Office
3. Diploma in House Keeping
4. Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
5. Diploma Front Office and Tourism Management
6. Diploma in Teaching of hotel Management
7. Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
8. Diploma in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Administration (Chef Training).
9. Bachelor in Hotel Management
10. BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
11. BSc Hotel Management
12. MSc in Hospitality Administration
13. PG Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management