Have you noticed in your life — the reason for your failure — truly speaking — every one in this world is unique individual —- a little bit smart — a little bit confused — a little bit confidence – a little bit lack of confidence — no one is perfect, however everyone needs to work hard to reach the highest points of feeling of excellence ————we know our problem and we know our solution too—- but we do not want to work on it — the day a person starts working on his weakness and strength — the moment that person becomes unique personality —
Believe me we can do well in science too — no subject is too tough to learn- we can learn— we fail because we do not work very hard in that subject—- the reason can be thousands— lack of interest in that subject— lack of hard work – lack of practice —- lack of will power to do self study to make a particular uninteresting subject into an interesting subject— SELF STUDY— is the best medicine to overcome How do I cope up with the failure of getting low marks in class 12 science?
My questions are —
- how many times we study a particular chapter/ a particular subject/ a particular topic
- how can we say — i could not understand a concept/ a chapter without our struggle to learn
- how many times we learn something new/something complex without doing effort of learning
- how many times we tried to learn and did not learn
- how many times we examine our reason of failure although we worked hard
- how many times we examine our reason for lack of understanding
- how many times we examined our preparation, planning and execution for better result
- how many times we worked on feedback/advice given by teachers/parents/peers
We can learn science if we really wish to learn — otherwise it is just like beating a spoiled drum without knowing its bad condition – we can do it — just need to do work hard..