Multiple Choices Questions for Quiz/GK/GS/Competitive Exams with Answers
11 Frequently asked Questions on National Education Policy 2020 Set-11
90. According to U-DISE 2016–17 data, how many percent of India’s public primary schools have less than 30 students?
91. According to U-DISE 2016–17 data, how many percent of India’s upper primary schools have less than 30 students?
93. How many primary schools serving Grades 1–5 were single-teacher schools according to U-DISE 2016–17 data?
94. What is full form of SCDP mentioned in NEP 2020?
- School Complex/Cluster Development Plans (SCDPs)
- Seminary Complex/Cluster Development Plans (SCDPs)
- School Complex/Cluster Detrimental Plans (SCDPs)
- School Complex/Cluster Districts Plans (SCDPs)
95. Which organization will strengthen or establish “Bal Bhavans” for children of all ages can visit once a week (e.g., on weekends)?
- State Govt
- Central Govt
- District Administration
96. What will be the goal of the school education regulatory system according to NEP 2020?
- To improve educational outcomes
- To improve financial condition
- To improve sports structure ‘
- To improve physical structure
97. NEP 2020 recommends that school education regulatory system will restrict schools, prevent innovation, or demoralize teachers, principals, and students. What do you think?
98. Which government organization will handle the educational operations and service provision for the public schooling system of the whole State as per NEP 2020 recommendation?
- the Directorate of NCERT
- the Directorate of SCERT
- the Directorate of NCTE
- the Directorate of School Education
99. What will be the name of an independent, State-wide, body to ensure that all schools follow certain minimal professional and quality standards?
- the Central School Standards Authority (CSSA).
- the School Education Standards Authority (SESA).
- the State School Standards Authority (SSSA).
- the National School Standards Authority (NSSA).
100. Which educational state body will prepare SQAAF for ensuring overall quality of education?
|Answer Table with Remarks|
|90- a. 18%|
|91- a. 14.8%|
|92- c. 1,08,017|
|93- d. 85743|
|94- a. School Complex/Cluster Development Plans (SCDPs)|
|95- a. State Govt|
|96- a. To improve educational outcomes|
|97- b. False|
|98- d. the Directorate of School Education|
|99- c. the State School Standards Authority (SSSA).|
|100- a. SCERT|
|Note- Kindly go through original National Education Policy 2020 if you find any doubt facts, questions and answer. Rajeev Ranjan Principal, Teacher Trainer|
#MCQNEP2020 #FAQNEP2020 #Multiplechoicequestions #quizquestionsNEP2020 #GKQuestionsNEP2020 #GSNEP2020 #CompetitiveExamsNEP2020