Learning is a difficult activity. Learning happens with practices. So, ensure learning in classroom by providing ample opportunities for the learners to learn in a playful manner.
Objective of this English Speaking through Good Manner Curriculum: –
- Provides opportunity for the learner to learn Good Manner
- Good manner helps a child to become a good human being
- Children are curious to learn good manners
- Instil good manner among children in a play way method
Task Time: – Educator will conduct this English Speaking Activity in Zero Period/Proxy Period
How to Conduct this Activity:-
- Always conduct this activity through pair work
- Two students will practice these manners at a time. It will be in the form of question answer.
- Feel free to change the partner at practice time (so that child will not accustomed with same student every time)
Teaching Techniques: – Drilling/Practice/Acting /Role Play
Role of a teacher: –
- Be a facilitator. Guide your student to speak each and every word in a lucid and audible voice.
- Ask your learner to maintain proper pace (Neither too slow not too fast)
- Encourage your learner to speak in a complete phrase
- Feel free to include new manners in each and every section so that next time we can improve this questionnaire!
- Check sentence pattern, grammar and spelling of this questionnaire and amend it if it is logical to edit it.
Developing English Speaking Skill Good Manners at Playground
Good Manners at Playground
- Do you go to playground in a line?
Yes, I go to playground in a line.
- Do we follow teacher’s instructions in the playground?
Yes, we follow teacher’s instructions in the playground.
- Is it important to know rules of sports and games?
Yes, it is very important to know the rules of sports and game.
- Do you think that we should follow rules of sports and game?
Yes, we should follow the rules of sports and game. It is necessary for right sports spirit.
What are the basic rules of a playground?
We should do our best.
We should follow instructions of coach.
We should play as a team not as an individual.
We should follow our captain’s instructions.
We should never fight with each other.
We should not pull or push other while playing a game.
We should say sorry, if we make a mistake.
We should respect our opponent.
We should accept our faults.
We should show good sportsmanship in the playground.
We should play very well to win, however we should also accept our defeat. In fact, there will be a loser and a winner in the game.
We should not spit in the ground.
We should keep our ground neat and clean.