Parenting Tips During Challenging Time
Winston Churchill stated “the Pessimist Sees Difficulty in Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” This is an extraordinary time for every one of us.
Nowadays we are living in a challenging time and space. It is a golden moment for all us to spend time together. What we can do –
1. Stay at home
2. Play altogether at home
3. Play some traditional game altogether at home
4. Listen your child compassionately
5. Talk to your child lovingly
6. Spend time with your elders
7. Read a book and ask your child to read book
8. Sing with your child
9. Laugh with your child
10. Do acting with your child
11. Do sketching and drawing with your child
12. Compose a poem, story with your child
13. Be a child with your child
14. At the end of each day, take a minute to think about the day. Share one positive or fun activity you did in a particular day
15. Praise yourself for what you did well today. Be thankful and grateful to the Supreme Power “God”
Your coordination and support are praiseworthy. We work together for the holistic development of our children. Syllabus and curriculum will be covered in the classroom (online/off-line). Parents have golden moments to spend quality time with their family members. Take care of yourself and other family members. Live and enjoy every moment of life! Rest I always remember last 2 lines from ‘Ode to the West Wind’ by Percy B Shelley-
‘If Winter Comes
Can Spring Be Far Behind!
Let us celebrate “COVID-19 Lock down Time” with our KIDS and family members at home –Let us thank HIM—– We are really fortunate ———-Remain everything will be history…..Stay Safe—Stay at Home!