Complete and Comprehensive Information about NMAT by GMAC (The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC™)
NMAT by GMAC (The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC™)
School of Business Management (SBM), NMIMS Deemed to be University,
one of India’s premier Business Schools, is situated in Mumbai, the financial hub and nerve centre of the country. NMIMS began as a Business School 38 years ago, and ever since 1998, when the first ranking of the school was undertaken, NMIMS has remained among the top 10 B-Schools in the country. SBM is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
GMAC™- The Graduate Management Admission Council
The Graduate Management Admission Council™ (GMAC™) is a mission-driven association of leading graduate business schools worldwide. Founded in 1953, we are committed to creating solutions for business schools and candidates to better discover, evaluate and connect with each other. We work on behalf of the schools and the graduate management education community, and guide candidates on their journey to higher education, to ensure that no talent goes undiscovered. GMAC provides world-class research, professional development opportunities, and assessments for the graduate management education industry, designed to advance the art and science of admissions. Owned and administered by GMAC, the Graduate Management Admission Test™ (GMAT™) exam is the most widely used graduate business school assessment, recognized by more than 7,000 programs worldwide. Other GMAC assessments include the NMAT by GMAC™ (NMAT™) exam, for entrance into graduate management programs in India, Nigeria, the Philippines, and South Africa, and the Executive Assessment (EA), which supports the admissions needs of more than 160 programs around the world. GMAC is a global organization with offices in China, India, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States. To learn more about our work, please visit www.gmac.com
NMAT™ Exam in India
The Value of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam
As a candidate interested in pursuing an MBA or other graduate management degree in India, South Africa, Philippines, Nigeria and Morocco you are faced with an important choice – which test or tests should you take to pursue the career of your dreams. Here are four reasons why you should take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam:
Accepted by leading business schools in emerging markets
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is used for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in emerging markets including India, South Africa, Philippines, Nigeria and Morocco. Brought to you by the makers of the GMAT exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ exam measures the skills required for academic success in management programmes.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is designed to give you the confidence to perform to the best of your ability. The exam is Candidate friendly, allowing you to choose the Section order and there is no negative marking. Importantly, the Test Preparation material helps you familiarize yourself with the question format and content being measured on the NMAT by GMAC™ exam. Remember – preparation boosts confidence and performance.
High quality assessment from the makers of the GMAT exam
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has been a symbol of quality since it was first introduced – enabling test takers to access graduate management education and a career of choice, while providing schools access to top talent.
Designed to build confidence
- Taking the test multiple times: You can take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam three times in a given testing year. This gives you the confidence that you have more than a single opportunity to perform your very best.
- Choose the section order: The NMAT by GMAC™ exam allows you to choose the order in which you respond to each of the sections on the test. This allows you to play to your strengths.
- No negative marking.
- Availability of Official Practice material: It is important to prepare for the test in order to perform to the best of your ability. Preparation helps familiarize you with the formats of the questions and the content that is being measured on the NMAT by GMAC™ exam. You can access the NMAT by GMAC™ exam Official practice materials available both as online practice exams and physical-cum-electronic official guide which has questions taken from actual NMAT exams administered in the past. While the online practice exams are available on this website the official guide both physical copy and kindle version are available for purchase.
Designed for your convenience
- Testing Window: You can choose your preferred date during the testing window.
- Self-scheduling: You can choose your test appointment date, time and location in real-time based on the availability of test slots at test centre (applicable for India only) or in online proctored exam from home.
- Register for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam from your mobile: Allowing you to register anytime and anywhere.
- Applying to business schools after reviewing results: You can select schools to send your scores while registering for NMAT, post registration and also after reviewing your results.
Today the NMAT by GMAC™ exam is accepted by the following leading B-Schools and this list is growing. Pursuing a management degree at one of these B-Schools makes the pursuit of your dreams that much easier.
B-Schools of India
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- Indian School of Business (ISB) (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA)
- SPJIMR (For PGMPW)
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi)
- Xavier University
- ICFAI Business School
- SOIL Institute of Management
- Master’s union school of business
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- iMET Global
- Chitkara university
- IILM University
- Myra School of Business
- School of Petroleum Management, PDPU
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- IFMR Graduate School of Business
- Alliance University
- Shiv nadar Institute of Management Studies
- Bennett University
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- Thapar School of Management
- ISBR Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Amity University
- SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- BML Munjal University
- VIT University
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University
- GITAM Deemed to be University, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- Ansal University, Gurgaon
B-Schools of South Africa
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Milpark Business School
- North West University
- Rhodes Business School
- University of South Africa (UNISA) Graduate School of Business Leadership
- Wits Business School
- Nelson Mandela University Business School
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Johannesburg Business school, University of Johannesburg
- Tshwane School of Business and Society, Tshwane University
B-Schools of Philippines
References and Resources
Kindly go through the Graduate Management Admission Test™ (GMAT™) Official Website for updated information.