National Education Policy 2020
Frequently asked Questions
Multiple Choice Questions on NEP, 2020-Set 1
- Who was the chairman of NEP 2020 drafting committee?
- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
- Dr. K. Kasturirangan
- Prof. Yaspal Sharma
- Prof. G. RajaGopal
- When the Union Cabinet did approved the new National Education Policy (NEP), 2020?
- 29 June 2020
- 29 July 2020
- 29 August 2020
- 29 January 2020
- Fill in the blank.
Education is —————————for achieving full human potential, developing an equitable and just society, and promoting national development.
- When India did adopt Goal 4 (SDG4) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development?
- NEP 2020 aimed to achieve equitable access to the highest-quality education for all learners regardless of social or economic background. This target will be achieved up to the year—————-
- NEP 2020 lays particular emphasis on the development of ————————-
- the best infrastructure in the world
- the provision to give 100 employment
- the provision to give free education
- the creative potential of each individual
- What is guiding light for the National Education Policy 2020?
- rich resources of ancient and modern India
- rich heritage of Indian classical music and art
- rich heritage of ancient and eternal Indian knowledge
- rich heritage of Indian Sufi tradition
- World-class Indian institutions set the highest standards of multidisciplinary teaching and research and hosted scholars and students from across backgrounds and countries. Find the name of institution which is not in the list of NEP 2020.
- According to NEP 2020 the Indian education system produced great scholars such as Charaka, Nagarjuna. Find out the odd one from the list.
- Fill in the blank
Education is a great leveler and is the best tool for achieving economic and social mobility, inclusion, and ————————–
|Answer Table with Remarks|
|1-B- Dr. K. Kasturirangan||6- D- the creative potential of each individual|
|2-B- 29 July 2020||7- C – rich heritage of ancient and eternal Indian knowledge|
|3- C- Fundamental||8-C- Osmania- (Takshashila, Nalanda,Vikramshila, Vallabhi)|
|4-B-2015||9- C- Xenocrates (Classical Greek philosophers)|
|5-D- 2040||10- D-equality|
|Note- Kindly go through original National Education Policy 2020 if you find any doubt facts, questions and answer. Rajeev Ranjan Principal, Teacher Trainer|