Kindly answer these questions—
- Do you go to bed on time?
- Did you make rules for family members?
- Do you follow “sleeping rules’ at home?
- Do you provide dinner on time
- Teenagers learn several habits from parents, guardian and society members. Big speech on life values will not work on 21st century kids. 21st century kids are much smart and more vocal to ask several questions to you, therefore check yourself before asking your teenagers to do certain things. How can we ask our kids to sleep on time when we are not going to bed on time? How can we ask our kids to avoid using smart phone too much when we keep ourselves engaged with Smartphone? Avoid creating conflict personality at your home. Let us do first and then asks someone to do so.
- We are nurturing our kids since his/her worth. Parent’s personalities reflect on kids. Kids learn from our deeds, they do not learn from our words. So synchronize your words/your values with deeds. Believe it -kids will follow you unquestionably.
- School Education