Multiple Choices Questions for Quiz/GK/GS/Competitive Exams–NEP 2020-Set-10
Top Ten Questions in National Education Policy 2020
81. What is the proposed name of national teacher education frame work 2021?
- National Council for Teacher Education, NCTE 2021,
- National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education, NCFTE 2021,
- National Professional Standards for Teachers, NPST 2021,
- Professional Standard Setting Body, PSSB 2021,
82. What is the single greatest tool for achieving social justice and equality according to NEP 2020?
- Inclusive Education
- Equitable Education
- Vocational Education
83. Bridging the gaps in access, participation, and learning outcomes of children will continue to be one of the major goals of all education sector development programmes. What is major gap identified in NEP 2020?
- the social category gaps
- the emotional category gaps
- the physical category gaps
- the religious category gaps
84. NEP 2020 recommends that regions of the country with large populations from educationally-disadvantaged SEDGs should be declared as ———————————
- Socio-Cultural Zones (SCZs)
- Socio-Geographical Zones (SGZs)
- Socio-Economic Zones (SEZs)
- Special Education Zones (SEZs),
85. NEP 2020 recommends that the Government of India will constitute a ‘Fund’ to build the nation’s capacity to provide equitable quality education for all girls as well as transgender students. What will be the name of the fund?
- ‘Gender-Education Fund’
- ‘Gender-Promotion Fund’
- ‘Gender-Inclusion Fund’
- ‘Gender-Employment Fund’
86. What is full form of stands for (RPWD) Act 2016?
- The Rights of Professionals with Disabilities (RPWD) Act 2016
- The Rights of Persons with Distortions (RPWD) Act 2016
- The Rights of Persons with Deformities (RPWD) Act 2016
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Act 2016
87. What does CWSN stand for——
- Children with Secular Needs
- Children with Social Needs
- Children with Special Needs
- Children with Singular Needs
88. What is another suggested name of Children with Special Needs mentioned in NEP 2020?
- Divyang Child
- Disable Child
- Distort Child
- Distinguished Child
89. According to NEP 2020 Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), will be subsumed as new programme. What is the name of the programme?
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA),
- Samagra Shiksha Scheme (SSS)
- Samagra Shiksha School (SSS)
- Samagra School Scheme (SSS)
90. According to U-DISE 2016–17 data, how many percent of India’s public primary schools have less than 30 students?
|Answer Table with Remarks|
|81- b. National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education, NCFTE 2021,|
|82- d. Education|
|83- a. the social category gaps|
|84- d. Special Education Zones (SEZs),|
|85-c. ‘Gender-Inclusion Fund’|
|86- d. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Act 2016|
|87- c. Children with Special Needs|
|88- a. Divyang Child|
|89- b. Samagra Shiksha Scheme (SSS)|
|Note- Kindly go through original National Education Policy 2020 if you find any doubt facts, questions and answer. Rajeev Ranjan Principal, Teacher Trainer|
#MCQNEP2020 #FAQNEP2020 #Multiplechoicequestions #quizquestionsNEP2020 #GKQuestionsNEP2020 #GSNEP2020 #CompetitiveExamsNEP2020
National Education Policy -2020